Sessions will include paper presentations (15 or 30 minutes), panels and workshops.
The following key themes are proposed:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander led responses
- Strategies for exploration of identity
- Impact of Aboriginality on the experience of leaving prison
- The experience of leaving prison for women
- Reintegration issues for young people
- Lived experience
- Peer mentoring and the role peers can play in building new identity
- Supporting families and communities
- Holistic service provision
- Innovative Practice and Demonstration Projects
Submitted abstracts should be no longer than 250 words.
The closing date for the submission of abstracts is Friday 1st March 2019
Notification of papers accepted will take place by Friday 29th March 2019
Oral presentations will be 15 or 30 minutes duration including 5 minutes question time.
Poster presentations are welcome at the conference. The poster should be a visual presentation of your submitted abstract.